| Serves as a critical team member in conducting outreach to high achieving, low-income populations including students, educators, school districts and community leaders. The associate will be responsible for creating curriculum content and working with outreach partners to increase the visibility of the foundation and its resources. In addition, the associate supports the implementation of the foundation’s new CRM and stays abreast of important news and trends in higher education, especially as it pertains to low-income populations. The position requires 40% travel. |
1. Responsible for conducting outreach to increase visibility of the foundation and its resources. Requires interfacing with students (grades 6-14 including community college), educators and outreach partners regularly.
2. Presents original outreach curriculum and content via webinar, podcast, and in-person. Supports outreach for the Cooke Scholarships (Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship, College Scholarship, Young Scholars Program).
3. Supports the management and implementation of the foundation’s new CRM and keep accurate records of partnership and outreach engagement. The associate also is responsible for timely followup with outreach inquiries.
4. Stay up to date on foundation activities and present on behalf of the foundation to various stakeholders as needed.
5. Implements strategies developed by the Senior Program Manager of Outreach and Director of Strategic Initiatives.
6. In coordination with the Senior Program Manager of Outreach and Director of Strategic Initiatives, researches and develops content for e-newsletters, e-updates, blog posts, landing pages, training materials, webinars, presentations, and other communications and recruitment collateral materials. Coordinates their production and distribution with the Communications Associate.
7. Supports tracking and reporting on recruitment in collaboration with Communications Associate and Selection Associate.
8. Maintains departmental email accounts.
9. Helps prepare for quarterly board meeting memos.
10. Assists with forecasting and budgeting process.