Members to NAGC can receive three publications -- Parenting for Gifted Children, Teaching for High Potential, and the academic journal, Gifted Child Quarterly. All are available through the mail and online.
Student teacher supervisors will be supervising candidates completing a practicum of their student teaching in the fall/spring semester. The following departments will be seeking Applicants: -Childhood Education and Family Studies(Early Childhood, Elementary, Family and Consumer Sciences) -Reading Foundations and Technology (Master of Arts in Teaching 9-12, Middle School, grades 6-9) -Counseling, Leadership and Special Education (Counseling and Special Education, Educational Leadership and Special Education) -Secondary education content
Description of Primary Duties:
1. To perform formal observations and provide feedback. 2. Evaluate Teacher Candidates and enter data into an online system. 3. Will be required to travel throughout the state of Missouri. 4. Mentor or coach the Teacher Candidate.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
Experience: Required 3 years teaching experience.
Education: Masters degree in education or related field.
Certification: Hold Missouri teacher certification.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Must provide transportation to assigned school(s).
Positions open until filled.
Student teacher supervisors will supervise candidates completing a practicum and/or student teaching in the fall/spring semester.
Do you value every voice and every opinion?
Are you inspired to create a better future for yourself and others?
Are you ready to make a difference?
If so, Missouri State has a place for you
Missouri State University is a public, comprehensive university system with a mission in public affairs. Our purpose is to develop fully educated persons with a focus on ethical leadership, cultural competence and community engagement.
• Enrollment of 26,000 students who come from around the state and the world.
• Four-campus system: Springfield, Mo., West Plains and Mountain Grove, Mo., and Dalian,
• Students’ average ACT score above national average
• Strong commitment to both teaching and research
• More than 190 undergraduate options; 90 graduate options
• Located in Springfield, third-largest city in state; known for beautiful outdoors, friendly people, superior health care, excellent public schools, and a variety of entertainment and cultural opportunities.
Missouri State is committed to benefiting our surrounding communities. We want to create the next generation of citizen leaders through an unrivaled educational experience that emphasizes a com...mitment to public affairs.
With a campus community filled with diverse perspectives, voices and opinions, Missouri State is fulfilling its commitment to address the needs of a changing society. We are a community of forward-thinking teachers, learners and leaders.
We cultivate students of character who enter the workforce as well-rounded professionals and honest, confident individuals. We believe in innovation, bringing fresh, relevant ideas to our area.
We are dedicated to enriching our city and region, whether through cultural offerings, research and scholarly endeavors, internship programs or the development of facilities that serve a broader community beyond our campus borders.
When you work at Missouri State, you tap into a network of leaders with an appreciation for big-picture thinking and a continual desire to address the professional, personal and societal needs of our changing region. There's no limit to the statement we can make together.